PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Margaret
Thank you Claire, just paid now
Margaret

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Claire Tomlinson
Nigel +1 paid

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

nigel
Thanks, Claire. Beat me to reporting it. Angela is now able to come that evening.

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Geoff Shilling
Yes please forGeoff and Sharon. Paid £20

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Mike Ballard
Hi Claire, Mike and his wife, Fiona have paid.
Thanks for helping out Matt with this.
Regards, Mike

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Colin McPhee
Please can I have tickets for Caroline and I

I will pay this evening

Thanks

Colin

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Paid with thanks 😊 Les

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Colin McPhee
Dear Clare

Thanks I have paid for me only as Caroline will not be eating as she is at a yoga do until 9.30 but will come for a drink afterwards . Is that Ok thanks

Colin

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Matt O’Neill
No problem at all Colin. Glad to see you’re coming and will be great to see Caroline later in the evening. Matt

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Lesley Kent
Sorry everyone. I’m afraid Michael and I are no longer able to attend the Christmas party. Family commitments….

Re: PLEASE READ Cutters Christmas party Thursday 15th December

Matt O’Neill
Hi Lesley, sorry to hear…you’ll both be very missed!!
My number is 07368 581122 please feel free to send me a text with your bank details, and I’ll get you a refund of your deposit sorted.
Look forward to seeing you both on the water soon.