PLEASE READ…Sunday’s Anniversary Party Reminder To All

PLEASE READ…Sunday’s Anniversary Party Reminder To All

Hi all,

This is just a gentle reminder to please remember to bring some cash to the party.
The food has generously been provided for us by GreeneKing, along with 15-20% off all alcoholic drinks (depending what you’re drinking), but there will be donation buckets if you feel so inclined, with all money raised coming directly back to the club.

Please also car-share where you can, weather is looking ok and it is a regular busy Sunday in our area, and we all know parking is at a premium.

Thanks very much, look forward to seeing you all there

Re: Sunday’s Anniversary Party Reminder To All

Claire Tomlinson
Matt, for those of us that forget cash can we do a donation on line straight to club?

Re: Sunday’s Anniversary Party Reminder To All

Hi Claire,
I don’t see why not
Pay into the usual account but mark it as “party donations” or something

Re: Sunday’s Anniversary Party Reminder To All