Photos for 25th Anniversary on Sunday 23rd June-please read

Photos for 25th Anniversary on Sunday 23rd June-please read

Lesley Grainger

Hello everyone,
I have received some photos but I need a lot more please.

 I intend to adorn the celebrations with photos so people can reminisce on what a great club the Cutters has been for the last 25 years. Please send to

Lesleygrainger54@gmail.com

Can you say where, what event and when the photos were taken. Year would be OK.

Steve has kindly offered to use his professional services to print the photos.

Thank you all. Let's make this a day to remember!

Re: Photos for 25th Anniversary on Sunday 23rd June-please read

Liz Walmsley
Lesley - I have sent you some photos but they may have gone to your spam folder.  Can you let me know if received?

Re: Photos for 25th Anniversary on Sunday 23rd June-please read

Lesley Grainger
Hi Liz,
I have received them & thanks
Lesley x

Re: Photos for 25th Anniversary on Sunday 23rd June-please read

Tom Bennett
You should have received a whole lot from me on email.

Re: Photos for 25th Anniversary on Sunday 23rd June-please read

Lesley Grainger
Hi Tom
I have received your photos,
Thanks