Photos from Hamble Row - hopefully it works!

Photos from Hamble Row - hopefully it works!

Re: Photos from Hamble Row - hopefully it works!

Marilyn Rogers
Lovely photo Liz .

Re: Photos from Hamble Row - hopefully it works!

Joan
Great photos Liz, thanks for sharing.

Re: Photos from Hamble Row - hopefully it works!

Pam P
I think I wish I hadn't looked, even more depressing to have missed it. Looks fabulous!

Re: Photos from Hamble Row - hopefully it works!

Dave & Josie
Brilliant photos… shame I couldn’t make it.

Re: Photos from Hamble Row - hopefully it works!

Wendy and Stephen
Lovely photos Liz. As this row was sooooo popular,  perhaps someone could organise another one in the New Year!? Pretty please Mark/Michael/Nigel/etc al

Re: Photos from Hamble Row - hopefully it works!

Matt O’Neill
Lovely photos Liz, a great reminder of a great day out!

I keep being reminded it’s my turn to arrange a Hamble row next… I promise to do another in the new year for all those who missed out, as it was great fun!!