Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

It's been simply ages since we rowed to My Lord's Pond. The forecast for Weds looks good and HW is at midday so anyone fancy a picnic in this lovely place?
Meet 1000 (I might be a little late because bus). Bring stuff to share and whatever you want to drink. I will accept prosecco if you absolutely insist. A few paper plates and cups would be a good idea.
Please note this is a fairly substantial row so we can't accomodate people who can only cox or passenger (sorry).

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Vernon Seddon
Hi Chris, Gladys GRR are using Gladys for a training row at that time so will be there but not joining you for a picnic due to work commitments. Dee, Nigel, Vernon, Keith, Dave.

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Yes please, from Michael and Lesley

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Claire Tomlinson
Sounds the perfect way to end the holidays!
I sure I can provide some 🥂
Thanks Claire

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Yes please. Sue

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Susan Wagg
Yes please
Sue W

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Oooo I do miss my Procecco rows  maybe next time when I'm not volunteering to cox

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

John Child
Yes please Chris

Can someone please tell me where My Lords Pond is??

John

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Yes please , Marilyn .
My lords pond is nearish Vernor marker .

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Up to HISC turn right past Mengham sailing club

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Hi Chris,
Yes please from me.🌊🚣‍♂️🌊

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Yes please for me, Chris. Thanks. Marion

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

John Child
Marilyn, Michael, Thanks for the info

John

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Yes please for me. I've never been

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Yes please for me Chris, I have never been either!

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Steve Holder
Yes please, if there's space.

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

PeterLov
Yes for me.
Also, happy to be in same boat as Sue.

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

len buckle
yes for me cheers len

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Yes please.

Thanks,

Alan

Re: Picnic row to My Lord's Pond on Weds? Meet 1000

shahnaz
Me please Chris and I will pick you up
12