Pictures from Sunday Open Row November

ron and cheryl
Another successful open day with a good old hightide that made fine pictures.

Re: Pictures from Sunday Open Row November

nigel
Really heartwarming pictures, Ron, and excellent choice of subject matter which just reinforces why we are so lucky to be based at Langstone!
I hope none of our visitors' cars were in that shot of the car park at "The Ship"!

Re: Pictures from Sunday Open Row November

benlevay
Thanks for the fab pics. Looks like you could row up for a pint at the Royal Oak.

Re: Pictures from Sunday Open Row November

RichardH
Great photos Ron and good to have an Open Day recorded too.

cheers

Re: Pictures from Sunday Open Row November

Claire Tomlinson
Thanks for these. Great photos.
Bev

Re: Pictures from Sunday Open Row November

Bev
Lovely photos, missing rowing :( not been well.