Pictures please

Please could you all post your picture, it makes it easier for row organisers, we all remember faces better than names.
You click on your name on top right of page and then choose picture.
Pictures of your face old “mug shots” etc
Rachel chose to put a picture of her oar blade but we assume she was trying to do a selfie!!
Easy even I did it (after 5 years).
Thanking you in anticipation,
Michael
You have to do it on a computer to drag the cropping square
Go to Nabble
Click on your name
Account settings
Change picture
Choose file (your picture)
Upload image
Drag box to cover your picture
Crop picture
Done

Re: Pictures please

Alan Harding
Full names would be useful too.
Especially where we have people with same Christian names.
But also respect that some people may not want to on an open forum like this.

Re: Pictures please

Members only forum would be good

Re: Pictures please

Liz Hall
Despite several attempts, I have totally failed to manage this!

Re: Pictures please

Like Liz, I’m not having much luck with it either, I can’t expand the “red square” to fit myself in, just keep getting sky etc!
I’ll try again later on my laptop, rather than using my phone.

Done
Michael

Re: Pictures please

Pam P
I had the same - just the top left inch, I could drag the red box, but still only the tiny top bit showed on my profile. On the 5th attempt it worked, having done nothing different. Couldn't do it on my phone.

Re: Pictures please

Sorry Michael, I didn’t see the bit about computer…
I’m away for a couple of days, but will do it on my return on Wednesday

Re: Pictures please

Mike Ballard
Hopefully done?!

Re: Pictures please

Dave & Josie
Failed 😂 will try again as all that was displaying was a small square of my kitchen cupboard 🤨

Re: Pictures please

Tessa Collings
I just added my picture. On the computer I moved the box to crop my picture then I pressed the crop picture box and nothing happened on the screen but when I looked at the forum on my phone the picture was there.....

Re: Pictures please

Michael Gilbert
hopefully!

Re: Pictures please