Pony poo for the garden

If anyone in the Langstone area wants a trailer-load of pony poo for rotting down into excellent compost, I can deliver on Saturday or Sunday on my way to rowing (saves me hoiking the stuff to the council tip). If you are interested, post here or send me an email.

Re: Pony poo for the garden

Andrew B
Chris, is it bagged ? If not maybe you could just lend me the pony for a few days ?

On 3 July 2014 19:56, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
If anyone in the Langstone area wants a trailer-load of pony poo for rotting down into excellent compost, I can deliver on Saturday or Sunday on my way to rowing (saves me hoiking the stuff to the council tip). If you are interested, post here or send me an email.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Pony-poo-for-the-garden-tp1696.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Pony poo for the garden

It is bagged but I have to retrieve the bags on delivery.

Re: Pony poo for the garden

I am in the process of renovating my garden, so yes please...

On 3 July 2014 19:56, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
If anyone in the Langstone area wants a trailer-load of pony poo for rotting down into excellent compost, I can deliver on Saturday or Sunday on my way to rowing (saves me hoiking the stuff to the council tip). If you are interested, post here or send me an email.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Pony-poo-for-the-garden-tp1696.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Pony poo for the garden

It will arrive on Sat pm!