Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

The met office is forecasting a clear night tomorrow, with a half moon. High tide is 16:50, so I propose we get on the water at 1500 and if it is clear we will head for Emsworth and return by the light of the moon. If it is cloudy we will go out for a quick row and come back in the sunset for a beer at the the Royal Oak.
Anyone interested?

Re: Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please!

Re: Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

Hi Chris,
Count me in please 🌙

Re: Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please.

Re: Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

Steve F
Hi Chris. Ally and I would love to join you if there’s space!

Re: Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

Mike Ballard
I’d like to join this, Thanks. Mike

Re: Possible moonlight row November 11th at 1500

Ok the forecast is encouraging. We have nine signed up - anyone else fancy coming to make it two galleys? Otherwise we will take a Teifi.