Possible row to Bembridge 8th August - now moved to 9th - CANCELLED

Possible row to Bembridge 8th August - now moved to 9th - CANCELLED

Hi all,

Sorry but having discussed this with Colin who has experience of the row I have decided to cancel. The weather the day before will mean that the water is choppy and he has advised that without a strong experienced crew it would be unwise.

   *** This is now Wednesday 9th and weather looks good. Please could you post by end of today if you are interested.. We need towers so you will  be very welcome if you can tow! ***

The Shovellers are planning to row their two Galleys over to Bembridge on Tues 8th August and would be happy for one of our Galleys to join them. They will have a support boat. I don't know any details yet but am guessing it's a whole day out. The wind looks marginal at the moment but it's a while away so may improve. Please post below if you are interested.

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

I'm not queue jumping but if  the numbers work Tim and are interested

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Posting fir Chris P

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Joan
Yes please for me.  Joan

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Karen Bakovljev
Yes, please.

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

If there is space I would be interested šŸ¤žšŸ˜ Marion x

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Lesley Kent
Iā€™d like to go please. Michael is going with the Shovellers. Lesley

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Lynn Murray
If thereā€™s a second boat going then I would like to go too. Realise that you are already oversubscribed for one boat.

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

If another boat going I would be interested .Marilyn

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Matt Oā€™Neill

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

RichardH
Hi

Sorry to be a pain but Sallyport are having a training row that day.

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Could we make it a training row? I would love to go.

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Susan Wagg
Yes please
Sue

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Hi all,
     I'm watching the weather and at the moment it looks too windy. I will keep an eye on it and update here. We are able to take two Galleys if it goes ahead.

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Rachel is keen and Tim if he can move an appointment

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August

Lesley Kent
Me too! Lesley

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August - now moved to 9th

Karen Bakovljev
Yes, I am fine for 9th but sadly cannot tow

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August - now moved to 9th

Yes please for Wednesday . Marilyn

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August - now moved to 9th

Lynn Murray
Sorry I canā€™t make Wednesday

Re: Possible row to Bembridge 8th August - now moved to 9th

I can do Wednesday.
12