Practice row for Sallyport in Langstone lady

Practice row for Sallyport in Langstone lady

BobbyClayton
Hi everyone
Sallyport crew are looking at going out Wednesday evening at 5.00 we are going to take Langstone Lady if suits everyone as Sallyport is not going to be buoyant enough to get us back
I believe !!!

Re: Practice row for Sallyport in Langstone lady

michael
Bobby, if Geoff is happy with us taking Sallyport I would like to try her out.

Re: Practice row for Sallyport in Langstone lady

BobbyClayton
Okay Micheal
I be advised by those that know 😎 all same to me as long as it stays afloat 😂

Re: Practice row for Sallyport in Langstone lady

Cathy Hamlet
Hello,
 I'm new to the club, but am happy to row on Wednesday at 5pm, if that means you can get out to practice.
I'm not very experienced, but happy to 'put my oar in' so to speak, if you haven't managed to get all your team together.  Cathy Hamlet

Re: Practice row for Sallyport in Langstone lady

BobbyClayton
Hi Cathy
Thank you but we are a full team on training row just couple not added there names down so looks like we are short of people
But will keep you in mind
Bobby 🙏

Re: Practice row for Sallyport in Langstone lady

Yes please , Marilyn