Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

Having failed to make it today due to 12th Night duty getting rid of church Christmas tree, I propose to go for a quick thrash down harbour on Weds at about 11.00. If anyone wants to join me they are more than welcome.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOW 12 NOON

Re: Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

Mike Gilbert
if my cough permits....

On 6 January 2015 at 17:43, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Having failed to make it today due to 12th Night duty getting rid of church Christmas tree, I propose to go for a quick thrash down harbour on Weds at about 11.00. If anyone wants to join me they are more than welcome.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Quick-thrash-down-the-harbour-Weds-tp2927.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

Hi Chris, I can't make 11 but could do 12 .... if not then have a great row :-)

Re: Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

Chris, as long as after the Thrashing we can Row as well? Yes please

Re: Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

OK - 12 noon it is!

Re: Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

Andrew B
Hopefully me too - hope we don't get holed by a rogue Christmas Tree
Andrew

Re: Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

Yes me too, thanks.

Re: Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

Great, thanks Chris, see you at 12.

Re: Quick thrash down the harbour Weds?

Nigel
I'd like to join in the thrashing about the harbour! see you at noon.