RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

Richard Harrison
Hi All
So far 15 people have signed up for this.  8.30 start at Langstone, trailer boats to Hayling RNLI, take part in celebration and row past (11.30am)and then hopefully row along Hayling seafront and return via Langstone Harbour.   Drive back to Hayling to recover boats.  Plan B if weather is not good enough to row Hayling sea front is to row to Bosham and return.
So far Dee, Andy, Lesley, Mike, Nigel, Tim, June, Chris, Graham, Ron, Cheryl, Jenny, Marcus, Christine and myself have signed up.   This could be good practice for round Hayling!!
We could take up to three more people if interested.   If so please post by Wednesday 27th April so I can finalise arrangements with RNLI
cheers

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

JaneDavy
i would love to join as well please- Jane

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

Hi

Richard, I am sorry but need to make my excuses for this event.

Tim

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

Liz and John
John would like to do this please.  Not Liz (other commitments).

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

alison kidd
I would like to join in too with this event,

Alison

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

Hi,
Yes please, count me in for this - if you still have enough room?! Matt

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

Richard Harrison
We now have 3 full crews so further names will now go on the waiting list.  Final details next week

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

Richard, I'm going to have to drop out I'm afraid... I have a client that day now...

Cheers,

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/RNLI-150-celebrations-7th-May-tp7383.html

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations 7th May

Richard Harrison