Raffle and Food Funds Received at AGM

Joan
Hi all

We added £340 to club funds following the raffle (£215) and the food (£125) at the AGM which is a new club record!

So a huge thanks to everyone who provided and served the lovely food and who provided the prizes and participated in the raffle - it's a great boost to our funds in our 25th year!

Joan

Re: Raffle and Food Funds Received at AGM

Re: Raffle and Food Funds Received at AGM

ron and cheryl
Brilliant!

Re: Raffle and Food Funds Received at AGM

Excellent. It was a great evening 😊

Re: Raffle and Food Funds Received at AGM

Sorry I couldn’t make it due to illness, but sounds like you had a great night. Well done everyone on raising so much for the funds pot!!