Ron's row - midweek row - update

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
To All participants listed under

Weather:
Forecast currently good, low winds, 13 degrees, cloudy with a bit of sun. A bit to far out to trust the forecast  so will monitor and take a go/no go decision on Weds morning, so please turn up anyway and we can decide,whether to go or to wait for the tide and row from the Mill instead.

High Tide 13:54 (4.70m)

Towers : Andrew plus 1 pax ,and Greg plus 5 pax. .

Two other cars will be needed please - 1 offer from Rachel

TIMETABLE / OUTLINE PLAN
Meet : the Mill  9.15 to get boats and trailers strapped down and fit trailer boards , out of garden, turned round and coupled up.

Leave ASAP and drive to DELL QUAY, park near Crown & Anchor pub, PO20 7EE. Limited parking, not the pub car park, get the cars with trailers parked first then fit the other cars around them !

Launch and away from DQ approx 10:15.

Aim....to row to Bosham, moor at Quay. Short walk to Anchor Bleu for early lunch. Not too long for  lunch its darkish by 16:30

Fall back plan - row  to Itchenor Ship and back, or just row from mill as above.

Need to be out of water and re-loading boats by 15:30 latest.

Everyone needed to get the boats on trailers turned and back up the ramp into the gardens before its dark.

TBContinued at the pub....all welcome - not just those who have rowed.

Participants:

1. Ron - of course
2. Cheryl - of course
3. Andrew - confirmed
4. Debbie - confirmed
5. Christine - posted
6. Jenny - posted
7. Rachel - posted
8. Greg - confirmed
9. Jackie - confirmed
10. Steve
11. Marilyn
12. Nigel

Remember its not summer any more, plenty of clothing please !! Bring wellies for DQ launch and recovery.

reserve LES

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT ROWING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COME ROUND TO BOSHAM FOR LUNCH
Andrew

Re: Ron's row - midweek row - update

Christine
Thanks Andrew sensible plan. Looking forward to it.
Christine

Christine Ball MCSP

On 23 Nov 2014, at 12:58, "Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Ron-s-row-midweek-row-update-tp2686.html

Re: Ron's row - midweek row - update

Andrew, thanks so much for this you are a pal. Sending this from work, my last working day. Clear desk, empty office, magic. Bit surreal but good. Tomorrow an executive car will be sent to pick Cheryl and I up, take us to work for drinks in the board room, presentation, speeches and more drinks with buffet for whole company. Wednesday, thanks to you, row with my cutters mates YAHOOO!

See you Wednesday, all the best ~ Ron