Rounf Hayling Teams - sunday 19th June

Richard Harrison
The Round Hayling teams are;

Sallyport: Rachel, Steve w, Marcus, Christine, Matt

Bembridge: Steve R, Julia R,  Andy M,  Barry, Cheryl, Leslie

Langstone Lady: Paul, Ian, Martin S, John H, Shahnaz,  Dee

sorry for the delay in posting

Re: Rounf Hayling Teams - sunday 19th June

Ron is joining us in Sallyport

Re: Rounf Hayling Teams - sunday 19th June

Julia Rooke
Thank you Richard.
If Bembridge crew would like a midweek practice, please post. Thanks again. Julia & Steve.

Re: Rounf Hayling Teams - sunday 19th June

MartinS
Richard is there a schedule for Sunday? I have trawled the forum but cant find a posting about meet times etc.

Re: Rounf Hayling Teams - sunday 19th June

Wondered if Langstone Ladies team will be having a practice this week ?

Re: Round Hayling Race - Sunday 19th June

Ian Maclennan
Hi All,

Thanks for making Sunday such an enjoyable row, despite challenging conditions.  It was great that we were able to go right round, despite increasing wind forecast for later.  Any of the Langstone Lady team interested in the stats, please click on this link to see how we did.  Interesting that the speed we maintained along the sea front was very respectable, despite the swell.  The fastest mile we did was mile 12 (coming up to the bridge on the return leg) and the slowest was mile 2 (going round the top right corner of Hayling, just past the marina).

Great row all round, well done crew!  Sorry if I was Mr. Grumpy sitting in the stern from time to time, it was meant in a spirit of encouragement....

Re: Round Hayling Race - Sunday 19th June

MartinS
It was great encouragement and most welcome Ian. A vociferous cox makes all the difference!
A thoroughly enjoyable day and feeling of achievement. Thank you to all fellow crew members but you and Paul in particular for keeping it all going.

Re: Round Hayling Race - Sunday 19th June

Much fun was had Ian , let's do it all again !
Thank you x
Dee