Row 8am Thursday 20th - cancelled

 Hi all, the tides and winds are tricky this week but Thursday morning looks possible.  High tide is 8.40am (3.5m ) and the wind is light so we could get out at 8 and be back by 10.30.
Please post in the usual way.

Re: Row 8am Thursday 20th

benlevay
Sounds worth a try, so yes please. Ben

Re: Row 8am Thursday 20th

Yes please ,Marilyn

Re: Row 8am Thursday 20th - cancelled

Sorry but the forecast has changed to fog and drizzle Thursday morning and I think we would all want to avoid that so I am cancelling!

Re: Row 8am Thursday 20th - cancelled

Why am I having to log in each time I reply - but only for some forum threads, and not others?
And why are my earlier replies to this forum thread not being displayed?
Is anyone else having these types of troubles?

   ... Seeing Dee's item I wonder if I have also been hacked again...in other words, if you get an email from "me" then mouse over the email address and see if it matches my email address. Don't even open it if it doesn't match.