Row Monday 08/11/21 at 11.30am

Christine
The best weather looks to be Monday with sun and a west wind at 5mph and 10 degrees.  High tide is at 13.30pm.
I would suggest to go down the harbour unless people want to go for a jaunt around the Langstone harbour as the tide is at 4.9.
Depending on demand to whether people want to stop for lunch or just bring a snack.
So post if your coming and any preferences.  Then I’ll come to a conclusion of the plan and post on Monday morning with the crews by 10.15am.
My preference rowing and more rowing lol!
Christine
Ps If some on else wants to post for a row later in the week, please feel free, but for light Monday to Wednesday are the best opportunities.

Re: Row Monday 08/11/21 at 11.30am

Liz Walmsley
Yes please for me Christine,  happy to go with the flow!

Re: Row Monday 08/11/21 at 11.30am

Yes, please, Christine. Being contrary I am happy to flow with the go (-ers), wherever they are going.....!

Oops! Forgot that I have job to do in Bognor Regis that day, so cancel my place please.

Re: Row Monday 08/11/21 at 11.30am

Me too.please Christine if your back is better

Re: Row Monday 08/11/21 at 11.30am

Geoff Shilling
Hi Christine I’m happy to row anywhere geoff

Re: Row Monday 08/11/21 at 11.30am

Have I left it too late ? Marilyn

Re: Row Monday 08/11/21 at 11.30am

Christine
Definitely not. Thanks for signing up.

Re: Row Monday 08/11/21 at 11.30am

That cheeky sun moved on to tomorrow!  But on a plus it days the air quality is excellent. The wind is either SW or WNW depending on which forecast you read. At the moment it's definitely WNW from the traffic sound.
So thinking if you would like to we can row to mine have a drink and light snack and return. So far Langsstone looks like a millpond.  This would give you opportunity to follow the Billy track down.
But if you want a shorter row we will just go down Chichester harbour and back.
We can decide at the meeting time people's preferences.