Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm UPDATE

Vernon Seddon
This post was updated on .
The weather at the moment does not look too promising according to the BBC. I will post on Wednesday/Thursday once the forecast becomes a little clearer. If we do row it will be a 2.15pm start, destination and itinerary to be decided.

Weather now looks good when you check the Met Office but raining according to BBC. So we will go with THERE IS A ROW and change it if the weather forecast deteriorates..

So please sign up in the usual way, destination and itinerary to be decided on the day when we can see the conditions.

Great 2 full crews, weather looks to have improved, hopefully will stay dry!

Crews

Dave
Jenny
Nigel
Anne
Steph
Marion

Vernon
Richard H
Sue
Phil
Gill
Liz

See everyone tomorrow

Now on 13 rowers, anyone else fancy coming out this afternoon?

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Anne3
Yes please, thanks, Anne

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

RichardH
Hi Vernon

yes please I would like to join this row

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Yes please Vernon 👍

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Phil P
Yes please
Phil

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Steph Savill
yes please Vernon

Thanks
Steph

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Yes please for me.

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Yes please. Sue

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Gill
Yes please Vernon if numbers ok

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Dave M
Yes please Vernon.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Yes please for me!

Re: Weekend Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm

Greg Spencer
Yes please Vernon
Greg

Re: Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm UPDATE

I am happy to row with 2 others in a Teifi if we stay on 13. Always flexibibble!

Re: Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm UPDATE

Vernon Seddon
Thanks Liz

I am going to have to drop out sorry but that now leaves you with 12.

Richard6

Re: Row Saturday 16th March - 2.15pm UPDATE

Vernon Seddon
Okay Richard, hope to see you on the water shortly