Row Saturday 23rd Oct at noon - another rower needed please!

Row Saturday 23rd Oct at noon - another rower needed please!

Hi all,
       I cant work out the forecast for Saturday as the Met Office think it's blowing a hoolie and XCweather think it's dead calm. I will check nearer the time and post an update. In the meantime let's hope for a row to somewhere for a bite of lunch. Please sign up if you are feeling optimistic 😊

Re: Row Saturday 22nd Oct at noon

Alison b
Hi Rachel
I'm definitely up for both days as have booked to stay Friday and Saturday night at Itchenor Sailing Club.
Let's hope for good weather  !
Alison

Re: Row Saturday 22nd Oct at noon

John Child
Hi Rachel. Is this Friday 22nd or Saturday 23rd?

Re: Row Saturday 22nd Oct at noon

Well spotted John, I have changed it to Sat 23rd!

Re: Row Saturday 22nd Oct at noon

Hi Alison, this post is for a local row from Langstone. I have updated the post about the  Itchenor weekend separately and will also email you.

Re: Row Saturday 23rdd Oct at noon

Optimistic? Moi? Incroyable !!!
But put me down for a place anyway.....

Re: Row Saturday 23rdd Oct at noon

Hi Rachel - yes please if the weather allows!  Liz

Re: Row Saturday 23rdd Oct at noon

John Child
Yes please Rachel.  Thanks

Re: Row Saturday 23rdd Oct at noon

Hi all, the weather is looking better so I think the row should be fine to go ahead, however the plans for the Itchenor event have changed as Mike is now towing a Galley over so I need to be there to make up a crew  and tow back. So far you have a good Teifi crew ...

Nigel
Liz W
John C

Re: Row Saturday 23rdd Oct at noon

Me too please.

Re: Row Saturday 23rd Oct at noon - another rower needed please!

Sorry to be a pain, but something has come up and I'm no longer able to come rowing. Apologies to all.