Row Saturday 29th October at 1300 - at least one more rower needed!

Row Saturday 29th October at 1300 - at least one more rower needed!

Weather forecast is a bit variable and changing by the minute so plans might change.  However, with fingers crossed, will plan for a relaxed row with refreshment stop on Saturday meeting at 1300.  Please sign up in usual way.

update - weather looking great - we now have five so definitely a β€œgoer” .  Most of marinas busy getting boats out of the water so we may do a row out with a drink at The Royal Oak on return.  Will decide tomorrow.

Re: Row Saturday 29th October at 1300

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Liz - Wendy and Stephen

Re: Row Saturday 29th October at 1300

Yes please for me if we have enough takers!

Re: Row Saturday 29th October at 1300 - at least one more rower needed!

Phil P
Yes please Phil

Re: Row Saturday 29th October at 1300 - at least one more rower needed!

Can you squeeze one more in? Would like to get out on the water if possible 😁🀞 Marion x

Re: Row Saturday 29th October at 1300 - at least one more rower needed!

Liz Walmsley
Of course Marion! See you tomorrow. X