Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

The weather on Saturday looks nice (according to the Met Office anyway) so let's go to the Thatched House for beer on the lawn. Meet 11.00.

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Matt O’Neill
Hi Chris,
Yes please for me.
Thanks, Matt

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

John Child
Yes please Chris.  Thanks John

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

BobbyClayton
Yes please I can do that

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Alison b
Yes please Chris

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

RichardH
Hi Chris
Sounds a good row - yes please for me

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Yes please Chris. Thanks. Marion

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Barry Scott
Yes please Chris,

Barry

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Hi Chris, Ron and Cheryl for this please - cheers

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Margaret
Hi Chris, yes please from me
Thanks,
Margaret

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Liz Hall
I would like to come and John too. The numbers will be odd so let's hope more sign up.

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Hi Chris, yes please for me too.
Liz W

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

tombennettx@gmail.com
Me to please

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Very sorry about this everyone but I have to pull out of this one. Could you organise yourselves? Have a great row!

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

RichardH
Hi Chris

Just seen your message and no prob.  We will organise something.

cheers

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

RichardH
Hi All

quick update - can we meet at 10.45 to prepare boats for a prompt departure at 11.00am.

cheers

Re: Row Saturday April 16 at 11.00

Alison b
Many apologies...am now unable to make this row.
Alison