Row Thurs 30th

I can't make the Wed row so wondered if anyone else fancies a shorter outing on Thurs? Weather looks fine in the morning although windy. High tide is about 10am (4.2m ) so if meet at 9am we should be able to get out for a couple of hours.

Re: Row Thurs 30th

Barry Scott
That sounds like a great idea AS the weather forecast for Wednesday is not good.

Re: Row Thurs 30th

Yes please Rachel

Re: Row Thurs 30th

Grahaml
Please add my name to the list. Thanks.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 28, 2015, at 1:20 PM, rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I can't make the Wed row so wondered if anyone else fancies a shorter outing on Thurs? Weather looks fine in the morning although windy. High tide is about 10am (4.2m ) so if meet at 9am we should be able to get out for a couple of hours.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Row-Thurs-30th-tp3871.html

Re: Row Thurs 30th

Hi Rachel Ron and Cheryl for this please

Re: Row Thurs 30th

Hi all, we have 6 of us so enough for a Galley with passenger. Weather looks dry with some sun but pretty chilly so bring layers. Wind could be a bit lively so I suggest we keep tucked in and head to Emsworth.

Re: Row Thurs 30th

OK just to screw up the numbers I'd like to come too, please.

Re: Row Thurs 30th

Very enjoyable row today, for which many thanks Rachel and cheers everybody.