Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am - ROW IS ON BUT COME DRESSED FOR VERY COLD WEATHER

Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am - ROW IS ON BUT COME DRESSED FOR VERY COLD WEATHER

Hi all,
       The weather looks sunny from Tuesday to Thursday this week but with strong winds. Thursday is the best hope for a row, the wind is lighter but we will need the gust speed to drop a bit from the current forecast. Let's keep our fingers crossed and plan to get out. Destination to be decided on the day. Its is going to feel really chilly in the North easterly wind so please wear layers and bring gloves/hats/coats for coxing. We won't take passengers as it will be too cold to sit still.
If it's possible it will be stunning out there in the sunshine.
Please post if you are interested.

Crews for tomorrow. It's much better not to have passengers in this weather so please let me know if you can't come as numbers are exact for 4 boats at the moment.
Also we will need to rotate the coxes so please bring hats, big gloves and warm coats ready to cox

Sweare Deep
Nigel
Phil P
Alison B
Mike L
Lesley

Sallyport
Rachel
Chris
Liz W
Steph S
Gill

Langstone Lady
Sue L
Matt
Lynn
Karen B
Phil Hill

Claydon
Michael
Geoff
Tom B

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Karen Bakovljev
Yes please. Karen B

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Yes please for me Rachel.

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Phil P
Yes please Phil

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Yes please Grandma 😉😁😘
Marion xx

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Yes, please for me Rachel. Thanks for posting this row.

The mixed Celtic crew (except Dee) would like to have SWeare Deep if possible because we had planned to go out on Thursday (and again on the 18th) in preparation for the Itchenor Celtic Challenge. I see that others on the reserve list for that event have already signed up for this row, so perhaps one of them could fit in in place of Dee?

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Alison b
Yes please (I've posted this on Nigel's instructions as we're having our training row)

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Hi Rachel,
Yes please for me. Thanks

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Yes please from Michael

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Lesley Grainger
Yes please for me.

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Lynn Murray
Yes for me and Chris

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Frances
Yes please

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Steph Savill
I am in thanks Rachel

I will have to get there early to miss peak traffic and school runs so if you let me know what boats you want I can start to get ready.

Going by post looks like Celtic and 2 Gallies if anymore let me know.

Thanks
Steph

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Yes please Sue

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Hi Steph. That's a great offer. As you says looks like 2 Galleys and the Celtic at the moment. I will keep an eye on the weather and numbers and post the crews before the row.

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Hi Nigel yes no problem with having the Celtic for your crew with an extra lady. Have you contacted Mike Lowery as I'm not sure he knows he's in the mixed crew

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Gill
Yes please Rachel I will get there early with Steph if she knocks on the right door this time !😂

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Geoffrey Shilling
Hi Rachael time for me row. Geoff

Re: Row Thursday 11th Jan 9am

Phil Hill
I would like to join this if there is availability?
Thanks
Phil H
12