Row Thursday 11th July 14:15 (2 or more more rowers please)

Row Thursday 11th July 14:15 (2 or more more rowers please)

Dave M
This post was updated on .
Does anyone fancy a row up Chichester Harbour and back on Thursday afternoon, no doubt trailing in the wake of the testosterone laden Gladys? We will meet at 14:15 so that we can hopefully make use of that testosterone to help us get boat(s) launched!!!!!

Weather looks bright with reasonably light winds.

Dave

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15

Karen Doye
If you can add a novice, that sounds lovely, yes please. Karen.

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15

Anne3
Yes please!

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15

Kim Macdonald
Yes please, I love to join you

Kim

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15

Jennie Baker
And if you don’t mind another novice, yes please!

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15

Hi Dave, I would like to join you please. I have an appointment at in the morning but should be ok for 2.15 🤞

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Dave - Wendy and Stephen 🚣‍♂️🚣‍♀️

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15

Chris Murray
Yes please

Cheers, Chris

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15

Kim Macdonald
Sorry Dave, something has come up and I now can’t make the row this afternoon

Kim 😢

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15 (2 or more more rowers please)

Geoffrey Shilling
Hi Dave I have permission to join you. Geoff

Re: Row Thursday 11th July 14:15 (2 or more more rowers please)

Wendy and Stephen
2 more rowers, we need 2 more rowers please!