Row Tue 22 Nov

Paul Bennett
Next week's weather looks generally wet and windy.  However, Tue 22 Nov seems to offer a bit of respite and we should be able to row in a moderate Westerly breeze and might even see a bit of sunshine.
Morning tide with a meet time of 0845.  For those that fancy a row to Emsworth (with a diversion to Marker if energy levels are high) + coffee, please post.
Paul

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Me please Paul. Might need to cox part of it.

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Yes please.

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

John Child
Yes please, Paul

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Yes please. Marion x

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Lynn Murray
Yes for Chris and me please

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Sorry just realised I'm taking my Dad to hospital Tues so can't come after all.

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

MartinS
Think I can make this one! Thanks Paul.
First row since September so about time I got out.

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Yes please for me, Paul. Thanks. Nigel

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Lesley Kent
Yes please Paul for Michael and me

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Susan Wagg
Yes please for me.  Thanks Paul

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Yes please if numbers work. Marilyn

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Paul Bennett
Thanks to all who have replied.
We have 12 rowers, so we will either add passengers and rotate or take a Teifi.
Weather still looks OK, but will be breezy and only 7 or 8 degrees, so bring layers.
See you at 0845 Tue morning.

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Yes please for me too, happy to row the teifi as I'm a late comer! Christine

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Sorry, I now need to pull out of this row as I have my car being brought back after repairs, and courtesy car being picked up tomorrow so need to be around. Have fun. See you all next time 🚣‍♀️

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

Tomorrow's Row still looks like the best time possible this wet and miserable week! It I'll be good to get out on the water.
Forecasts at the moment seem to give quite a variable prediction of when and how much liquid sunshine we are going to get tomorrow, but certainly it's going to be less than today !!!! See below!
.
.
SWeare Deep under load!
.
Make sure the covers are tensioned correctly when they are put on, otherwise this happens!.....
.
Gladys with 50 bucketfuls of water on board!!
.
.
Gladys with 50 bucketfuls of water still on board!

N.B. DURING PREPARATIONS FOR TUESDAY ROW it was discovered that the rain shown above had caused more damage than realised when I took the photos.
The weight of water in SWeare Deep had cracked one of the cover-battens support blocks, and had also crushed the boat dolly, breaking the framework and rendering it unusable.
DO REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE THE COVERS ARE FITTED PROPERLY - especially when bad weather is likely.

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

John Child
Very sorry Paul but I have to pull out of tomorrow's row. I see you still  have enough for two boats. Have a good row. John

Re: Row Tue 22 Nov

MartinS
So sorry for late notice Paul and crew - have to pull out as have tweaked my back. Hope it doesn’t mess the numbers!