Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

ron and cheryl
As Cheryl and I can't make Tuesday's row, wondered if anyone would like to row Wednesday. Meet 11:15 Row to Thorny seal spotting, find a beach for a breather, back to base. Wind predicted F4 gusting F5 so may be a bit choppy so may change to suit conditions. Bring drink and snack for beach natter. ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Ron and Cheryl- Stephen and Wendy

Re: Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

Susan Wagg
Yes please Ron and Cheryl
Bev

Re: Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

Bev
Visitors this week otherwise would have loved to join you.

Re: Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

I can come but Lesley is busy on Mother duty.

Re: Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

Alison b
Sounds lovely....yes please. Always up for some seal spotting and a swim if possible  !

Re: Row Wednesday 8th/Thursday 9th,

Please note that we will be lending a Galley to the Get Up and Go Programme running from the Marina on Wednesday afternoon, she will be back on Thursday afternoon.So only SWeare Deep and Langstone Lady available...

Mike

Re: Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

Greg Spencer
Yes please I’d like to join - Greg

Re: Row Wednesday 8th (can't make Tuesday) Anyone Interested?

Just need Two more for another boat, weather looks good YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!