Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Hi all, I can't make Tues row and wind looks too strong on Wed for me so I thought I'd see if anyone could join me on Thurs. High tide is 15.46 (4.7m) so I suggest meeting at 1.45pm. The weather is a bit cloudy although forecast is for sun in the afternoon and the temperature quite a bit lower so layers will be needed, but on the current forecast the wind should be much lighter. We can choose a destination on the day.

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

ron and cheryl
We would like to join you please Rachel. We too are concerned about the high wind prediction and lack of start time info so are not sure whether or not to cancel Wednesday yet ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Phil P
Hi Rachel
Sadly I only have Wednesday off this week
Doesn't look like many takers a the moment
If wind is less than forecast would you reconsider
Phil

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Thursday I can do!

On 21 Apr 2015 07:14, "rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, I can't make Tues row and wind looks too strong on Wed for me so I thought I'd see if anyone could join me on Thurs. High tide is 15.46 (4.7m) so I suggest meeting at 1.45pm. The weather is a bit cloudy although forecast is for sun in the afternoon and the temperature quite a bit lower so layers will be needed, but on the current forecast the wind should be much lighter. We can choose a destination on the day.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Row-on-Thurs-23rd-1-45pm-tp3813.html

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Hi Rachel

I would be up for a row on Thursday please.
Thanks, Best

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Hi Phil, I'm sorry but I can't join the Wed row but I noticed that Geoff signed up for it ( although he did it on the Tues thread ) so I think you have Nigel, you , Ron, Cheryl and Geoff which is enough for a galley. The weather looks lovely provided the wind behaves so you should have a good row!

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

sue martin
And me please.

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Hi all, so it looks as if we have a crew for tomorrow ...
Me
Mike
Andy
Sue
Ron
Cheryl

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Andy Mac
Many thanks Rachel

See you tomorrow / Thursday.

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Thanks to all of you for coming and for rowing me round the harbour I feel so much better for it :-)

Re: Row on Thurs 23rd - 1.45pm

Andy Mac
Hi Rachel

Thanks for organising yeterdays row.

Great to be out on the water in such perfect conditions.

See you all on Saturday.

Looking dry in the afternoon, but breezy.