Row on Wednesday!

Geoffrey Shilling
HW 1630 meet at 1430. Weather to good to miss.  Geoff

Re: Row on Wednesday!

Anita Preston
Would there be a place for me plus my student as passenger (he is ver tall....2 metres!!)??

Re: Row on Wednesday!

Claire Tomlinson
Go on then!
Claire

Re: Row on Wednesday!

Yes please!

Re: Row on Wednesday!

Anita Preston
Hi Geoff. Have we got enough for a row.
My student can be the 4th rower if not!!
 I will need a waiver form for him.
Anita

Re: Row on Wednesday!

I’d like to row if the numbers fit.

Re: Row on Wednesday!

Anita Preston
Great  assuming row is on then. I am looking forward to it. Thanks for organising Geoff.

Geoff
Clare
Nigel
Chris
Me
Passenger

Anita

Re: Row on Wednesday!

Geoffrey Shilling
Hi Anita . Bring your student . I will get a form. Geoff