Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Dave M
As the weather looks very nice on Saturday (sunny and light easterly winds), we shall venture in to Langstone Harbour for a change and row up to the Ferryboat for a swim / drink / snack on beach (all 3 if you are organised, brave and multi dexterous).

Let's meet in the boat park just before 16:10.

Please sign up in the usual way.

Dave & Jenny

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Matt O’Neill
Yes please Dave, sounds like a good reunion row!

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Dave

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

RichardH
yes please Dave

cheers

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

T Way
Yes please.
Thanks
Tina

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Steph Savill
Yes please Dave

Are we bringing snacks for ourselves or just snacks for anyone to have. I will do either.

I am a newish rower, been to Emsworth 4 times.

Cheers Steph

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Yes please. Sue

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Dave M
Hi Steph

I think it will require lots of effort to coordinate snacks from everyone (and I am all for an easy life), so might be best to bring something for yourself. However, if you do over cater, I am sure there will be plenty of takers for anything spare!!!!

See you on Saturday.

Dave

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

len buckle
put me in please cheers len

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Mo Evans
Sounds like a plan!  Yes please Dave.
Mo

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

MartinS
Yes please Dave.

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Susan Wagg
Yes please sounds fun

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Mike Lowery
Like to take part ,sounds fun .

Mike L.  Ta

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

T Way
Hello Dave
Can you please remove my name from the list?
Thanks
Tina

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Margaret
Yes please, if I’m not too late - just found I’m free on Saturday. Thanks!

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Yes please ,Marilyn

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Julie A
Hi, yes please, Julie

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Add me to the list please!

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Yes please for Tim and I as Weymouth Gig Regatta has been cancelled

Re: Row to the Ferryboat Saturday 27th May at 16:10

Mark Taylor
I'll join in.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492