Row today at 13.00?

Nigel is down for the mid-week row but seems to be off the radar, so as the driest afternoon this week seems to be today I propose to go for a thrash down harbour starting at 1300. All welcome.

Re: Row today at 13.00?

Dee
Yes please Chris as its a Bootiful day out there .

Re: Row today at 13.00?

Yes please for me and Marcus

Re: Row today at 13.00?

As Nigel has posted the row , I shall drop out of this Chris with much apoliges , best spend some time at home as hubby is becoming a rowing widow of late !

Re: Row today at 13.00?

Ok Dee see you another day.
Christine