Rowing Caps

The rowing caps with the correct logo have finally arrived. I have put them in the back of my car so you can trade in your cap with the Diamond Jubilee wording when we meet.
The suppliers say the wrongly-embroidered caps are no use to them so we can sell them off for club funds.
So form an orderly queue please for these hard-wearing, warm, wool/polyester mix English rowing caps, so much more stylish than baseball caps, at a fiver each. That's just £5, all of which will go into the Carbon Fibre Sculling Blades fund - let's get the juniors really flying in the Great River Race!

Re: Rowing Caps

Tim
One extra large carbon blade supporting cap please!!

Re: Rowing Caps

Very swish

Re: Rowing Caps

Hi Chris, Cheryl and I can afford a fiver each so can we have one MEDIUM and one LARGE rowing cap please. Cheers ~ Ron

Re: Rowing Caps

Teri
Waaay better than a base ball cap!     Please may I have a medium on Chris?     thanks

Re: Rowing Caps

June ekberg
Hi Chris, could I have a medium please. Think that should fit !  Thanks very much. June

Re: Rowing Caps

Alison Kidd
Hi Chris, I'll exchange my Diamond Jubilee cap for the correct one (medium) when I see you, maybe the Regatta w/end. Alison