Rowing Rota in rowing diary from 10 April to Early September

Rowing Rota in rowing diary from 10 April to Early September

Mark Taylor
Fellow rowers,
I have put together the rowing rota and the dates are now showing on the LCRC web page calendar. Also showing are dates of other club and rowing events such as new rower days, local regattas etc.  If your name appears on the rota and you can not make that date, please arrange a swap with someone else. Once you have done this, please let me know and I will update the diary to reflect new organising rower name.

If anyone wishes to organise any specific events that are not shown on the diary, such as a road-tow to another location for a row, then please let me know any plans and we can publicise in the calendar.

Many thanks
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Rowing Rota in rowing diary from 10 April to Early September

James Griffin
Cant find the diary old boy !

Re: Rowing Rota in rowing diary from 10 April to Early September

Vernon Seddon

Re: Rowing Rota in rowing diary from 10 April to Early September

tombennettx@gmail.com
I can find the diary on the Google page from the link above but cannot expand it to see if I'm on it. I only know if I'm on if someone tells me!

Re: Rowing Rota in rowing diary from 10 April to Early September

Vernon Seddon
Tom the diary will scroll up and down. You are down for week beginning 2nd May.

Re: Rowing Rota in rowing diary from 10 April to Early September

I agree it's very hard to see on a phone.... But you can see more detail as follows:
Enlarge the diary box by clicking on the grey square at the top right hand corner (it's got a white arrow in it).
Then turn your phone round in your hand to landscape position to widen the screen.
Then you can see the 3 tabs at the top... Week, month and agenda. Click on agenda, and you should be able to scroll down to see all the information. It took me a while to work this out! Hope it helps and works for you