Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Sue Loveridge
Round Hayling crew anyone available to row across tomorrow so we don't have any problems with tide on Sunday.

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Claire Tomlinson
I can
Claire

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Dave M
Hi Sue

Just to confirm that Gladys will out for a short row at 11:30 and then taken to Northney in readiness for Sunday. We have a crew of me, Chris, Lynn, Pete and Pam (and possibly Jenny).

Cheers

Dave

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

I shall also be available to help, on either boat, for this job.

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

tombennettx@gmail.com
Sorry but I can't help Saturday

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Joan
Sorry Sue I could make after 12:30 but not before if that helps at all.  Joan

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Sue Loveridge
We have Peter, Claire Nigel and me as well as Gladys crew to help so should be ok.

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Dave M
Hi Sue

Jenny will definitely be there tomorrow so looks like we have 10. See you tomorrow.

Dave

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Re: Rowing Sweare Deep over to marina Saturday 11.30.

Karen Bakovljev
I can also help