Rowing this week...

Michael Gilbert
It looks like either Wednesday or Friday are the best days coming up, and Friday has a nice lunch-time tide... so how about a 12.00 meet to row to the Ferry Boat for a picnic and a pint?

Re: Rowing this week...

Joan
Yes please to Friday for me.  Joan

Re: Rowing this week...

john d. pearce
Hi Mike
Yes please
John D.

Re: Rowing this week...

Rog & Dee Sellers
Yes please, just me, Dee.  Thanks

Re: Rowing this week...

Yes please for Friday Mike. Thanks, Nigel.

Re: Rowing this week...

Yes please, Marilyn

Re: Rowing this week...

Yes please from Michael

Re: Rowing this week...

Julie A
I'm interested if there's room

Re: Rowing this week...

john d. pearce
Hi Mike
Sorry but knee problem forces me to miss this row.
John D.

Re: Rowing this week...

Rog & Dee Sellers
I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to make this row.  Dee

Re: Rowing this week...

Michael Gilbert
See you at 12... looks like one boat! Mike