SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Hi Mat,
That sounds like an plan 🥳

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Kim Macdonald
Love to be there and happy to help with anything.

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Lynn Murray
Chris and I will be there and happy to help.

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

BobbyClayton
Well done all great idea
I have a friend staying so two of us will come along
Same as all happy to help out wherever needed
As we’ve all put that you might need to delegate
Guitar sounds a great idea 🙏

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Michael Gilbert
count me in Matt..

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Thanks Vince, that sounds great….and welcome to the club!!
Looks like you’re on my row tomorrow so we can have a chat about it then. Michael will also be there, and he’s in charge of the music part of the day, but I’m fairly sure we’ll be saying yes please with open arms!!
See you tomorrow,

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Steph Savill
Hi Matt

Thank you and the committee for organizing sounds great and a brilliant idea.
I will be there.

Thanks Steph

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

So sorry, but Mark and I have a big family Gathering from which we won't be able to get away  so won't be there.
Well done for organising, it's going to be a great day

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

BobbyClayton
Hi to the organisers
I have tried to send some photos as requested but I think they  have bounced back , although it says sent
Can you let me know if you’ve received please thanks
Bobby

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Lesley Grainger
Hi Bobby,
I have not received any photos to
LGLangstoneCutters@mail.com
I have checked and it is receiving emails with photos. Try sending again. If it still doesn't work...
Try lesleygrainger54@gmail.com
If that doesn't work either then there could be a problem with your filters or size of photo.
If all else fails send by WhatsApp to 07921135897
Lesley G x

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

len buckle
yes for 2of us

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Hi Matt, as I took the original photo I had better come , I can bring 10 original social and actual rowers from the village. Marilyn

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Elizabeth
Thank you.

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Heather Green
Thank you Matt, I'll be there and happy to help in anyway I can. Looking forward to it! Heather

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Hi Matt, I will be there (plus 1) and happy to help out where needed.

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

…

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Sunday 23rd June party? If so yes for me

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Yes please for Tim and I

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

Ex member Gillian Burn plus 2(maybe 3) please….

Re: SAVE THE DATE - 23rd June - LCRC 25th Anniversary Party!!

…
123