Sailing Club Open Day

Geoff Shilling
This is an opportunity for new members. The open day is this Sunday May 18th, from 1200-1600. We will be taking boats over to give taster rows. There are also sailing dinghys taking people for a sail. The bar is open and the Galet will be serving snacks. The boats will be taken from usual place. This is the Sunday row.

Re: Sailing Club Open Day

This is an enjoyable event and a great opportunity to foster links. If people can get to the boat park slightly beforehand (it's scheduled for 1300) we can get boats in the water and round to the sailing club as early as poss.
Weather forecast looks decent for a change.

Re: Sailing Club Open Day

We had a very successful day at Langstone Sailing Club with several people expressing an interest in taking up rowing with the Cutters. Thanks to Geoff for organising and rowers for welcoming the sailors on board!
The glorious weather wasn't a problem either...