Sailing club open day.

Geoff Shilling
Dear Cutters. The Cutters are supporting the Sailing club open day. I hope to take 1 or2 Galets to take club members for a taster row. The Gig club are taking a Gig. High water is at 11.37 meet at 10.00. We can have a row before we take sailing club members  for a row between 1100 and 1330. The a club bar will be open. There are cream teas in afternoon.
We have also been invited to the Paella evening at 7 pm. This has to be booked through me. The cost is £6. I have been before and it's very tasty. Please sign up if you are available to help. Geoff

Re: Sailing club open day.

Shellz
What's the date Geoff?

Re: Sailing club open day.

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi Geoff, I'd like to... but when is it?

Re: Sailing club open day.

Robina
We shall bring a gig over Geoff.
Thanks.

Re: Sailing club open day.

Hi Folks,
   I think that the 6th July is the most likely date, from the info supplied so far, allowing for +13 mins on ChiBar times on approaching springs......

....if it is then, Geoff, could you add me to the helpers list, and also sign me up for a Paella. Ta!
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Sailing club open day.

Chris Penfold
Hi Geoff,

Hilary and I are finally back from parts foreign, so please put us both down for helping out with this for the day.

Regards,

Chris

Re: Sailing club open day.

Frances Taylor
Please put me down for the rowing, and also please can I have 2 tickets for the Paella evening. Looking forward to it, thanks for organising.

Re: Sailing club open day.

Hi Geoff.
Please put me down for 1 helper & 2 paella.I should be back in time if the ferry is not delayed.
Thanks...............Les & Shirl..

Re: Sailing club open day.

Hi Geoff
Sorry I have to cancel this weekends rowing..........
Les.