Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Chris Murray
Is the Sallyport crew available for a practice row on Friday 9 June at 1500? We could join Swearedeep for a gentle row. Cheers, Chris

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Claire Tomlinson
Yes I can.
Claire

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Heather Green
Yes I can (hiding from my boss! ) Heather G

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Susan Wagg
Yes I can do that. Sue

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

I am on duty elsewhere until 2:30 earliest, with about a half hour travelling time on top, so would have difficulty in getting there for 3 ~ but am willing to try to get there ASAP if it helps the numbers.

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Pete Reed
Hi Chris
David from Torridge who rowed with us in Morbihan is on Hayling Island from 7th June and would love to join the Cutters for a row.
If you have a spare seat please let me know. (Me too if two spare seats!)
Thanks
Pete

Great, it looks like we could have the full crew available - Nigel might be running a little late - so let's meet at 1500 on Friday 9 June for a bit of a practice. Cheers, Chris

Hi Pete.
It looks like we have the full crew available for our practice row on Friday 9th and I'm assuming Swearedeep has as well, but there are other boats available so it might be worth widening the invite and getting another crew or more together? Chris

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Heather Green
Hi Chris, Having said I could make it by hiding from my boss, unfortunately I need to retract that. I now need to stay at work, which means I can only get to the practice by 5pm earliest. Really sorry about that. Heather G

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Pete, we look forward to having you and David with us in Langstone Lady.
Michael

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Pete Reed
I seem to have posted for both Sallyport and Langstone Lady but can obviously only row in one at a time. D'oh!
Sorry
Pete

Re: Sallyport Cockleshell practice row 9 June?

Chris Murray
No problem Pete. Sallyport now has a crew of 5 - me, Lynn, Claire, Sue W, and Mike B. Cheers, Chris