Sallyport. I need help turning her over

Geoff Shilling
There is a row Sunday  morning. With the people rowing, plus several others we could turn her over. Please met at 1000. It’s going to be last attempt to get her dry so she can row round island. Please turn up. It will only take 10 minutes. Geoff

Re: Sallyport. I need help turning her over

BobbyClayton
I can come at 8.00am before they go out ??

Re: Sallyport. I need help turning her over

Claire Tomlinson
I can do 8am as well

Re: Sallyport. I need help turning her over

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'll be there at ten. Could also come at 8 if it helps

Re: Sallyport. I need help turning her over

michael
I can come at 8. Michael

Re: Sallyport. I need help turning her over

Barry Scott
I could come at 8 if really needed I would prefer 10!

Barry

Re: Sallyport. I need help turning her over

3 boats going out at 8am Sunday but would prefer to turn Sallyport on our return at 10.00 am as high tide is 9.13.am.

Re: Sallyport. I need help turning her over

michael
Sue, you seem to have three different crews training and possibly the only time all crews will be together will be at launch as there is tide until11.20. If we have Sallyport beside the tables before 8.00 could you spare 2 minutes to help us turn her.  Michael

Re: Sallyport. I need help turning her over

Sue Loveridge
I can manage earlier so will ask others.