Sallyport Round Hayling practice Tuesday 6.20pm

Sallyport Round Hayling practice Tuesday 6.20pm

Sue Loveridge
Jenny, Peter and Sue are available. Hopefully Chris, Jackie and Heather might be available to join us. If not we will be asking for others.

Re: Sallyport Round Hayling practice Tuesday 6.20pm

Chris Waterworth
Yes, I will join the crew.

Re: Sallyport Round Hayling practice Tuesday 6.20pm

Sue Loveridge
Great

Re: Sallyport Round Hayling practice Tuesday 6.20pm

Heather Green
Hi team, I can join Tuesday too. Will be coming straight from work. See you then, Heather

Re: Sallyport Round Hayling practice Tuesday 6.20pm

Jackie Harper
Yes I'll be there :)

Re: Sallyport Round Hayling practice Tuesday 6.20pm

Brilliant full crew. See you Tuesday.