Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

Hi all, hope you are having a great Christmas!
      Geoff has asked for volunteers to paint on Sallyport on Wed and Thurs this week. Three people each day if possible. Meet at the Ship car park at 9.30am. Please post if you can help.

Re: Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

Alan Harding
I  can do Wednesday.

Regards,

Alan

Re: Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

Vernon Seddon
I can help Wednesday. Vernon

Re: Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

Mike Ballard
I can do Thursday. I’ll meet at the garage.

Re: Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

I can do Thursday. Sue

Re: Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

Chris Murray
Hi Rachel, I can help out on Thursday. Chris

Re: Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

I can drive. Geoff, shall I pick you up from your house if you let me know your address. Chris are you going to the Ship or straight there.

Re: Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

Chris Murray
Hi Sue, I was planning to be at the Ship at 9.30am. If you're happy to drive I'll see you there. Cheers, Chris

Re: Sallyport painting Wed and Thurs this week

Geoff Shilling
I will be at ship 0930 Geoff