Sallyport

Geoff Shilling
Varnishing starts on Monday.
Monday help full. Need help Tuesday and Wednesday. Geoff

Re: Sallyport

Frances
I can come Monday and Wednesday

Re: Sallyport

Jacky Griffin
Hi Geoff,  Think I put name on wrong list for Monday afternoon.  Do you still need more?  Jacky G

Re: Sallyport

Barry Scott
I am still good for Monday, will try and do Tuesday also.

Barry

Re: Sallyport

I will be there tues/weds.

Re: Sallyport

I'm hoping I can help Tuesday and Wednesday, what time?

Re: Sallyport

I can make Tues and/ or We’d just say what time, Michael

Re: Sallyport

Geoff Shilling
You are all welcome.
1330. Is Start time. Thank you all. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours each afternoon. Geoff

Re: Sallyport

Geoff,

Tuesday and possibly Wednesday..

Thank you so much for organising

Re: Sallyport

I have a grandson now on Tuesday, so of no help for varnishing. Will let you know about Wednesday.  Sorry. Christine
BUT Mo says she can help Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, on my request link.

Re: Sallyport

Joan
I can do Tuesday afternoon if that helps

Re: Sallyport

Christine
I'm sure that would be great Joan. Just go to t unit where we turned the boat. Thanks

Re: Sallyport

Hi Geoff, we will be there today ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl