Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

Hi all,
    The tent now has an end panel and Sallyport is drying out. Pease could we have as many people as possible to turn her on Thursday at 10am. If you can stay and help sand the hull afterwards that would be even better.
Please sign up below....

Re: Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

I can't make it until about 1030 but will bring sander
Tim

Re: Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

Tim
I can be there to turn

Re: Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

Peter and I can be there.

Re: Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
I can be there.
John D.

Re: Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

Pete Reed
I will be there
Hopefully able to stay for a while to sand
Pete

Re: Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

I shall be thereto turn Sally, but have a lunch appointment so can't stay long.

Re: Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

Claire Tomlinson
I can be there and my husband will give us a hand. Sorry can’t stay to help sand.

Re: Sallyport turnover and sand Thursday 24th 10am

Client just cancelled so I can be there at 1000 to help turn SallyPort but will need to be away again fairly smartish.