Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

High tide is 4.20 at 4.3 m with a wsw and a slight chance of a shower but nowt we can't handle !
I suggest we meet at 3.30 and head off somewhere either side of the bridge , just for a change eh ? .
Regards
Dee ....(Geoffs row )

Crew list
Ron
Cheryl
Les

I'm guessing Ron or Les would prefer to Cox , leaving 4 rowers and 1 rotating passenger . As its a later row time  , I suggest marker then into Emsworth for a cup of beverage ( non alcoholic ) before heading back and finishing at the pub ! πŸ˜‹πŸ»

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Les Goodall
Hi Dee.
I'm in.I don't know about the no prosecco though!!

...... Ta Les ..... 🌊🚣🌊

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Hello Dee
We're meeting 50 minutes before HW instead of the usual 2 hours ish. Is that a typo or a shorter row your planning?

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Dee
Advice from members today Andy but if this wrong I'm happy to change

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Problem is Les , one would be gossiped as a lush !

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Actually you are both right :-) High tide is actually 5.20 not 4.20 so going out at 3.30 is just right :-)

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Dee
My Langstone Habour tide book says 4.22 so confused but I'll be guided by the experts ...

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Hiya Dee
No probs. Your tide table likely list times in GMT.
Me please

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Hi Dee, Ron and Cheryl for this please. Never mind prosecco, wouldn't mind a pint though. Would like to confirm that HIGH TIDE for LANGSTONE HARBOUR is 17:23 ~ Thanks for stepping in Ron and Cheryl

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Dee
Pint for sure Ron . I shall bring my tide time table as I may have had a blonde moment and read it wrong .... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

Hi Dee, Ron and Cheryl for this please. Never mind prosecco, wouldn't mind a pint though. Would like to confirm that HIGH TIDE for LANGSTONE HARBOUR is 17:23 ~ Thanks for stepping in Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sat-11th-June-Non-Prosecco-row-tp7952p7960.html
To unsubscribe from Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž, click here.

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Hi All.
What's all this muttering about tide times.
Ron all I know is if we don't get to fishery creek on time today we'll be rowing through mud to get our pint.
All the best..... Les ..... 🍺 🍻 🍷 🍸 🍹 🚣

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

ron and cheryl
Not to worry mate, there are times I would crawl through mud to get a pint, but not today. See you later

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Me too for this one please,

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸ€“

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Hi Dee
If we do marker and Emsworth six up we going to struggle to get an hours rowing in.
V light winds forecasted and ideal for rowing. Any chance of a longer row or me hopping into a Teifi solo please?
Best

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Dee
Ok Andy no problem , let's discuss tomorrow with the others and see  what they would like to do .

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Thanks Dee.
It's a bit of hike for me which is why I avoid some of the  shorter rows etc.
See you tomorrow.
Best

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Dee
Okie dokie , completely understand . I have to dash off when we get back as I've double booked myself !

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Hi Dee, I have sent you a text, but just in case you don't get it...
Afraid I'm going to have to give rowing a miss today...not been very well this morning!!
Hope you all have a great row though, and I look forward to catching up soon!

Re: Sat 11th June (Non Prosecco row ) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Dee, Can I join the crew lastminute.com ? If not, no worries and I will skiff with Billy. Cheers