Sat 21 Dec

Eithne
Unfortunately the wind is not our friend on Saturday, currently gusting force 8/9. I'll keep an eye on it through the week but have a proposal weather dependant.

As the gigs can handle stronger winds I propose joining the open row at 11am from northney marina, though would still want it to calm a little more to go out. If it drops right back off we can go back to meeting at 11.15 and take the cutters boats out.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Eithne

Re: Sat 21 Dec

louise
Sounds great...let me know if the weather is favorable

Re: Sat 21 Dec

Hi Eithne, Myself and June are up for a row which ever boats we end up in. Will watch out for updates.

Marion x

Re: Sat 21 Dec

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi Eithne, I'm up for a row either side of the pond!

Re: Sat 21 Dec

Eithne
Winds are still full on but look like they will have settled enough for an 11m row in the gigs from Northney. Andrew Berry is organising this weeks gig open row and is due to meet at 1030 at Unit 3 for briefings - but as you guys are all experienced 1045 should be fine. I am hoping to take the ladies out for our row at 0930 though a little sceptical as to whether we will make it out. If we get out we will do change over at the slipway by the red compound.

My no is 07525 497317 let's keep in touch in the morning.

Currently expecting
Louise
Marion
June
Damian
Eithne

Eithne

Re: Sat 21 Dec

I'm interested, but current predictions are outside the safe operation of the club boats.

Re: Sat 21 Dec - row is cancelled

Eithne
Due to weather conditions the row this morning is cancelled.

Re: Sat 21 Dec - row is cancelled

louise
Thank you for letting us know in good time xxx