Sat 23rd 16.00

Marilyn Rogers
Bobby not sure she can make the row, said I would take over. Who can guess what the weather will be on the day! Put you names down in the usual way and we will see what happens, should know by Friday evening Marilyn.

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Liz Hall
Yes please, I would like to row. The weather forecast now looks good for Saturday, sunshine and light winds. Come on Cutters, join us.

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Pam P
I don't want Liz shouting at me again, so yes please. Or perhaps a different Liz?
Is it a secret where?  The ice creams will be closed at Ems, but Slipper will be open for a small group, depending on who else signs up......

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Julie A
I will be there as well as Claire B

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please.
Thanks Claire

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Anne3
Yes please, Marilyn, thank you. Anne

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Greg Spencer
Yes please Marilyn
Greg

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Yes please Marilyn.

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Tessa Collings
Yes please Marilyn. I think that makes 10 but if the numbers dont work I'll drop out. Tessa.

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

BobbyClayton
Hi Marilyn
Thanks for organising, all good I can make it, but itโ€™s all your decisions ๐Ÿ™
If you get To many I can drop out

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Weather looks fine for tomorrows row, we can make the numbers work .Marilyn

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Me too please

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'd like to join you please.

Re: Sat 23rd 16.00

Anne3
Good morning I'm very sorry but I've just hurt my shoulder gardening so won't be able to row this afternoon. Enjoy the outing!