Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

robina
Perfect Saturday.

Sadie and Louise's Christmas coffee morning and bring and buy sale. 10 -12 at 3 the Mews,
Langstone High St.
(see poster.)
Followed by a row to the newly refurbished Ferryboat Inn for a drink. Meet at the boatpark at 12.30.
allow 3hrs approx. rounded off with a 'Sundowner' at the Oak.

Please let me know if you wish to join the row.
For the coffee morning -just turn up.

Thanks
Chris B.

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Sadie snowdon
Thank you

Sadie

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Dec 2013, at 20:36, "robina [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Perfect Saturday.

Sadie and Louise's coffee morning and Christmas craft sale. 10 -12 at 3 the Mews, Langstone High St.
(see poster.)
Followed by a row to the newly refurbished Ferryboat Inn for a drink. Meet at the boatpark at 12.30.
allow 3hrs approx. rounded off with a 'Sundowner' at the Oak.

Please let me know if you wish to join the row.
For the coffee morning -just turn up.

Thanks
Chris B.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sat-7th-Dec-Excursion-row-tp815.html

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

alison kidd
Hi Chris,

I'd like to row on Saturday please,
Alison

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

I'd like to join you for the Saturday row.
Thanks.

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Me too please Chris. Marion x

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Liz Hall
I would like to join you for the Saturday row please.
Liz

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Geoff Shilling
Hi Robina. I'm up for a row on sat. Be nice to be in a boat with your old man? Geoff

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Yes please Chris. Can you put me down to join you too.

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Please add me to your list for saturday. Thanks.
Nigel.

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

robina
So we have 9 people, could do with just 1 more to
make up crews for 2 Galleys.
Weather chilly 8 deg. 8 mph W. cloudy.
meet at the boatpark 12.30.

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Me please can I be the extra one! Rachel

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Frances Taylor
Robina, Chris...sorry to be late, but may I come too, please, dont mind passengring etc. Please say if you cant fit any more in, just thought I'd ask. Pls say if you are full already, no problem.

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Hi Chris,
I'd like to come too...extra boat, anyone?
Chris

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Peter L
Me too please. Peter

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Steve
Robina, Apologies last minute, flexible if you are fully booked , will turn out to help launch either way. Steve

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Peter L
Shall we take out Typhie?

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

I suggest we just congregate at the Mill and sort out the right boats for the job....

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

robina
Yes, see you all at 12.30.
Chris B

Re: Sat 7th Dec. Excursion row

Very late but yes please Marcus and Christine