Sat Oct 15th row at 1.30pm

michael
Bobby is away and has asked me to take her row.
But…. And there is always a but, weather forecast is wet and windy.
I shall appear at the allotted time in life jacket, waterproofs and wellies, if anyone wants to join me.
PS. I am having my vaccination today so will only be rowing with one arm.
I am thinking this honesty stuff might not work as well as my normal dishonest( but sometimes true) forecast but we shall see.
Come one come all.
I will cancel Friday at 6pm If I am concerned about safety.
My safety that is!!!
Michael

Re: Sat Oct 15th row at 1.30pm

Marilyn Rogers
If it goes ahead I would like to join you . Marilyn

Re: Sat Oct 15th row at 1.30pm

Claire Tomlinson
I need a calming row after 4 days in Disney!
Claire

Re: Sat Oct 15th row at 1.30pm

I would dearly have loved to come on this row, but as I am attending the Itchenor "bash" this won't be possible.

It did, however, occur to me that if your Row is "weathered off" then some of you might be interested in another marine related event happening in Portsmouth on Saturday. See the link for info if you have never seen the Portsmouth commercial dockyard other than as a ferry passenger.....
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/open-day-at-portsmouth-international-port-tickets-394987627627

Re: Sat Oct 15th row at 1.30pm

Lesley Kent
I’ll be there x

Re: Sat Oct 15th row at 1.30pm

Hi Michael, happy to make up the numbers of conditions allow.

Re: Sat Oct 15th row at 1.30pm

Mike Lowery
Hi

Like to row sat 15th , loved the lSt trip out,perfect.

Mike L

Re: Sat Oct 15th row at 1.30pm

Row cancelled Force 6 forecast. Sorry folks!!
Michael