Sat Row

robina
The weather is looking good, so who fancies a trip to the Ferryboat for a pint.
Meet 12.00.
Let me know.
Robina

Re: Sat Row

Good weather and beer - what could be finer? Count me in!

Re: Sat Row

We will think of you while in Cork...

Re: Sat Row

Louise

me x

On May 28, 2014 8:02 PM, "robina [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The weather is looking good, so who fancies a trip to the Ferryboat for a pint.
Meet 12.00.
Let me know.
Robina

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sat-Row-tp1462.html

Re: Sat Row

robina
Well ok we'll have a Guinness then!

Re: Sat Row

alison kidd
Yes please, timing is just right to follow on from ladies gig training. Alison

Re: Sat Row

Grahaml
Hi Chris, would love to join you on June 7th if the offer is still on.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 28, 2014, at 8:14 PM, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good weather and beer - what could be finer? Count me in!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Sat-Row-tp1462p1463.html

Re: Sat Row

Hi Robina, will you please count Cheryl and myself in.

Thanks - Ron
Les

Re: Sat Row

Les